Chester’s 1930s Art Deco Odeon building will be transformed into a cultural enterprise for the 21st Century – where theatre, library and film will co-exist.
- Large Auditorium – with between 600 / 800 seats
- Combined Studio & Rehearsal Room – with approx 150 removable seats
- Integrated central library
- Cinema with approximately 120 seats
- Dressing Rooms, Green Room
- Administration Offices, Meeting Room, Technical Offices, Crew Room, Workshop spaces
- Foyer – incorporating Box Office, Bars, Dining areas
- Catering Kitchen and Bar Store
The building will be a place where audiences will be entertained, inspired and challenged. It will celebrate and play host to the region’s existing cultural organisations as well as bringing some of the very best national and international artists and companies to the region.